Education Recruitment Consultant
Vida Education are actively looking for an experienced sales professional to join our office in Blackpool.
We are an independent agency and have been operating throughout Lancashire and Cumbria since 2011, placing teachers and support staff in both primary and secondary schools, colleges and nurseries. Due to expansion, we are now recruiting and have a fantastic opportunity available for the right candidate to take over a ‘warm’ area.
As a recruitment consultant, you will be the face of Vida Education to both clients and candidates, we are looking for someone who can deliver exceptional customer service. Placing teachers, teaching assistant, cover supervisors and support staff into education establishments, this is a fast paced, 360 role where you will be required to build and develop relationships with schools and also source, interview and place the candidates in those roles.
Every day is different and this is a demanding and diverse role. As with all recruitment roles, there is a large amount of sales involved and your ability to achieve your targets will depend on your activity. The role requires someone who is willing and able to pick up the phone and speak to people about our services, both schools and candidates.
Is education recruitment right for you?
You will need;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and targets
* Self-motivation and confidence
* Time management and organisational skills
* Driving licence and use of a car
* Minimum of 12 months recruitment consultant or sales experience is essential, education recruitment is preferable
You will receive;
* A highly competitive salary
* An uncapped commission structure
* Quarterly bonuses
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays – not included in this is a shut down over the Christmas & New Year period.
* Reduced working hours during school holidays
* The ability to progress within the company
If you’re currently working within the recruitment industry and feeling bogged down by micromanagement/KPIs and you would relish the opportunity to work autonomously or you are looking for a change in environment, Vida Education could be the perfect place for you.