Vida Education are looking for a candidate focused resourcer to join our expanding and busy team. An independent agency operating throughout Lancashire and Cumbria since 2011, working with schools both primary and secondary, colleges and nurseries, we have a fantastic opportunity available for the right candidate.
As a resourcer you are the face of Vida Education to candidates so being able to develop and maintain good relationships is essential. Working alongside our consultants in the office, it will be your role to source, interview and clear candidates to be available to work. This is a face-paced role so you will need to be incredibly organised as well as comfortable speaking to and meeting new people who are seeking roles within education.
* Sourcing CVs on various job board of suitable candidates
* Advertising active roles on our network of job boards
* Arranging interviews/registrations (currently via Zoom/Teams) with candidates to discuss working with Vida Education
* Clearing all candidates to work, meeting our high standards of compliance
* Update/maintain our database
*Is education recruitment right for you?*
You will need;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Sales, negotiation and problem solving skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and targets
* Self-motivation and confidence
* Time management and organisational skills
* Minimum of 12 months customer service/administration work is essential, previous work in recruitment is desirable
You will receive;
* A competitive salary
* An uncapped commission structure
* Quarterly bonuses
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays – not included in this is a shut-down over the Christmas & New Year period.
* Reduced working hours during school holidays
* The ability to progress within the company
If you’re currently working within the recruitment industry and feeling bogged down by micro management/KPIs and you would relish the opportunity to work autonomously or you are looking for a change in environment, Vida Education could be the perfect place for you.