At Vida Education we will always strive to support the professional development of our candidates. We are an approved TQUK training Centre, we offer a wide range of bespoke, accredited face to face and distance learning courses as well as fantastic CPD accredited E-Learning courses. We also work in partnership with a number of training providers offering various CPD as well as delivering our own bespoke and unique Cover Supervisor Training.
Vida Education now offers unique E-Learning courses. These courses are all online and interactive.
The courses which we currently offer at present are:
- Teaching in the UK: An Introduction for Overseas Teachers
- Equality and Diversity
- Cover Supervisor Training – Level 1
- Behaviour Management Training – Level 1
- An Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Training
- An Introduction to Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- A Guide to Being an Effective Supply Teacher
- British Values
CPD Courses are provided by our national network of training providers and we keep our candidates up to date with courses available to them in their local area as often as possible.
COVER SUPERVISOR TRAINING:
Secondary Schools are changing the way that teacher absence is covered. ‘Cover Supervisors’ are now regularly being used by secondary schools to cover teacher absences for day to day and short term cover. The role is a responsible one which involves taking sole charge of lessons and delivering pre-prepared work to students. Your role will be to ensure class work in completed and the students behaviour is managed in accordance to the schools policy.
At Vida Education we want to make sure all our Cover Supervisors are well prepared and confident when going into schools. Whether you’re new to the role or have been working in a different role within the education sector this training we believe provides a strong basis from which to start your new career as a cover supervisor.
The bespoke training which we offer has been developed and delivered by a very experience and practising Cover Supervisor. The training covers E-learning sections and Face to Face Training.
Our Cover Supervisor Training is recognised by many schools as being high quality and fully preparing learners for their role as a Cover Supervisor.
Teaching Assistant Training:
Vida Education now offers a TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)
The primary purpose of this qualification is to develop and confirm your occupational knowledge, competence and skills when working under the direction of a teacher who has overall responsibility for teaching and learning in a classroom.
This qualification is suitable for anyone who wishes to work in a support role within a classroom environment or to develop your professional skills in this area.
Included within the qualification are 11 mandatory units which cover:
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools as organisations
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
- Support Assessment for Learning
- Support Leaning Activities
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour
- Support children and young people’s health and safety
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
You will be assessed by a portfolio of evidence including observation in the workplace and evidence of assessment of knowledge and understanding.
Vida Education will support you through every step of your training and qualification.