HRR Recruitment Limited is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact your consultant by telephone on 01253 362988 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Michael Dickie, director. You can write to him at Office 6, Lancaster House, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 2RP.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 5 days from receiving their reply.
3. If you are still not satisfied at this point, you will be invited to our office to discuss the complaint with your consultant and a senior manager.
4. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, a director will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review Michael Dickie’s decision within 10 days.
6. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact our legal support APSCo, The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo), 101 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1NL.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Policy Review Date August 2018
Next Review Date August 2019