At Vida, we have worked hard to gain an extensive knowledge of education and childcare settings and understand the importance of recruiting the right person.
We are committed to ensuring that any staffing problems you may encounter are dealt with quickly, efficiently and to your expectations.
Vida Education maintains the highest standards throughout the recruitment process, providing a tailored efficient service to our clients and ensuring the highest standards are met by our candidates.
All of our candidates undergo stringent vetting checks in line with the DfE guidelines on ‘safeguarding children and safer recruitment in education’.
As a client you can always expect:
- Your consultant to respond in a timely fashion to all bookings placed
- Vetting information and ID sent prior to the candidates’ arrival
- Check in call to ensure the staff member has arrived punctually
- Feedback call at the end of the day to ensure the quality of service
- Any complaints will be dealt with immediately by your dedicated consultant
- A dedicated consultant available from 07:00AM to 21:00PM
- Highly Competitive charge rates
What you can expect of our candidates:
- They are fully qualified and fully trained staff who are fit for purpose
- The will act in a professional manner at all times
- They will be professionally dressed
- They will arrive in good time and make themselves known to the school contact on arrival
- They will bring appropriate ID and DBS documents with them on placements
- They will be flexible and willing to carry out additional work if requested
- They will follow work set by the class teacher and ensure the classroom is left tidy for the next day
- Teachers on long term placements will carry out duties to the same level of commitment of a permanent member of staff. They will be required to plan, prepare and mark work, as well as attend staff meetings, parent evenings and school open days.