At Vida Education we know our candidates are the most important part of our business and with this in mind you will receive a very friendly, prompt and highly professional service from your consultant.
Being a Newly Qualified Teacher can be a daunting experience, at Vida Education you will have a consultant on hand 24/7 to offer advice and information as part of the service. Working on supply you have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in different schools settings throughout Lancashire and Cumbria. We can assist you with your Induction period, whether that is to start your first term or complete your third and final one.
Working on supply at Vida Education you can expect
- Competitive Daily Rates of Pay
- Regular work in local schools throughout Lancashire and Cumbria
- Opportunity to begin & complete your induction period
- Regular feedback and advice to help you progress in your career
- Option to register with an umbrella company to increase your ‘take home’ pay
Further information regarding induction periods can be found here http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/leadership/deployingstaff/newstaff/b0066959/nqt-induction.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us or complete the ‘pre-registration’ form on the website