At Vida Education we know our candidates are the most important part of our business and with this in mind you will receive a very friendly, prompt and highly professional service from your consultant.
We can offer the right candidates Cover Supervisor work on short and long term supply in schools throughout Lancashire and Cumbria. Cover Supervisors are now regularly employed in Schools to provide cover and the main duty is to supervise the classroom with pre-set work. Excellent classroom management is essential as you will be on hand to answer any questions and assist the children throughout the lessons. To work as a Cover Supervisor you need to hold a degree or minimum of Teaching Assistant Level 3 or both, have a desire to work in education and a knowledge of school policies and practices is desirable.
Working on supply at Vida Education you can expect:
- Competitive Daily Rates of Pay
- Regular work in local schools throughout Lancashire and Cumbria
- Opportunity to begin & complete your induction period
- Regular feedback and advice to help you progress in your career
- Option to register with an umbrella company to increase your ‘take home’ pay
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us or complete the ‘pre-registration’ form.